Collection of Information
The Owner may collect and retain information - provided by users of the Site including, without limitation (the "Personal Information"):
- Name and contact information, including email address, physical address, and phone numbers;
- Transactional and/or financial information, including credit information and billing records, service and recorded complaints;
- Information about product and service subscriptions, usage, and preferences and use regarding the Site and
- The Owner reserves the right to track your activity with the use of Google Analytics and other such tools.
In order to provide complete functionality and ensure, to the extent possible, safe, secure transactions, the Site uses the Personal Information collected from registered users, amongst other things, to:
- Provide access to Site services, including customer support services;
- Collect payments and provide transactional services;
- Prevent illegal or prohibited activities that may violate the Terms & Conditions;
- Update and customize services and functionality to improve Site efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Contact registered users with targeted marketing and promotional services and provide them with information on important changes and developments to the Site and its services.
The Owner may access a registered user's Personal Information and disclose such Personal Information:
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To selected third parties acting on the Owner’s behalf as agents, suppliers or service providers;
- To ensure proper operation of the Site and its related systems;
- To continue to provide improved services to you;
- For market research and accounting purposes;
- To prevent illegal, offensive or objectionable material from being posted on the Site;
- For any purpose that may be required if the Owner enters into a joint venture with, or is sold to, or merged with, another entity.
Opting Out or Customizing Your Experience: You have the option to opt out by deleting your browser cookies. In event of any difficulty in opting out, you can refer to your web browser’s documentation to get more information on how to block or delete cookies directly through your browser settings.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movement, and collect general demographic information for non-individualized use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Thank you for visiting and using the Site. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on all Site services.